Compliance Visits including Phlebotomy and BCG Scar Sighting Services
We offer a roaming service aimed at Medical Recruitment Companies to assist your own compliance team in speeding up the process of securing suitable candidates to place with your clients.
We meet with your candidates (doctors/nurses/health care assistants) at home or at work to copy documents, complete forms, take bloods, teach Basic Life Support and Manual Handling. The aim is that at the end of the meeting we will have collected all the data and information so the candidate can start work for you sooner.
The Manual Handling and Basic Life Support course is aimed at the Medical Professional and those that work in the Health Care Sector and covers the following:
- Legislation: Health and Safety at Work Act. Human Rights Act
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Spine
- Accumulative Effects of Bad Practice
- Efficient Body Movement
- Ergonomics and Biomechanics
- Risk Assessment – People and Inanimate Objects
- Unsafe Techniques
- Safe Handling Techniques and Use of Handling Aids
- Course Assessment
BASIC LIFE SUPPORT LEVEL 2 – ADULT AND PAEDIATRIC
- How to Recognise a Casualty
- Danger/Response/Shout/Airway/Breathing/Compressions Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation – Adult, Child and Baby
- Choking – Adult, Child and Baby
- Recovery Position
- Use of Automatic External Defibrillator
- D.N.R & N.E.W.S
- Assessment of Learning & Competency
- In line with Resus Council (UK) Guidelines
Open Day Facilitator
We also meet candidates in groups at pre-arranged venues and recruitment events to complete the compliance process necessary for you to register the candidates. This includes copying documents, completing registration forms and skills tests.
The client organises the venue and candidates.
On training days, we teach Basic Life Support and Manual Handling as standard to new candidates and the annual refresh and revalidation of the existing workforce training to ensure your candidates are correctly trained and ready to be placed in high risk environments. We also have the option to deliver full PMVA training to your candidates – please click here to find out more.
The client organises the venue and trainees.
If you would like to discuss us supporting your businesses compliance process, please fill in the below form and we will get back to you as soon as possible: