People Movers. Level 2
The training can be delivered as a one day six-hour trainer led course or two three-hour sessions, the sessions do not need to be held on consecutive days or evenings.
Our quality affordable training is delivered at your establishment using your equipment 7 days a week including Monday to Thursday evening sessions.
MOVING & HANDLING TRAINING – OVERVIEW
- This Course is aimed at care staff who may be called upon to undertake moving & handling of people in the course of their duties.
- Course Duration = Two x Three Hours Sessions, Practical and Theory.
- Annual Update = Three Hours.
- Certification Upon successful completion of the session questionnaire and practical elements.
- Number of Participants 12 Maximum.
- Equipment Required, Computer Multimedia Projector & Screen.
At the end of the course candidates will be able to,
- State their obligations and that of their employers regarding manual handling
- Understand the consequences of poor manual handling practice
- State the actions to be taken in the event of a manual handling manoeuvre being required within their working environment
- Identify the correct manoeuvre for use on a range of different manual handling situations.
- Safely move service users as part of their daily tasks.
For Further Information Please complete the Box Below